Lapsurg Obesity Surgery Centre
Weight loss surgery is steadily emerging as a popular and potentially life-saving option for many of those who suffer from obesity (BMI of 30 and above). This is because of limited sustainable success with conventional weight reduction programs, like diet and exercise.
The impact of obesity is not limited to the person carrying the weight. In most cases, it affects family members too and has a negative influence on career prospects, performance, and longevity. Sustainable weight loss is therefore necessary and is best achieved through surgery.
Things You Should Know About Lap Band Surgery
- Is now a suitable option for those with a BMI of 30 and above, with at least one weight-related health problem.
- Is the most popular weight loss procedure in Australia, with around 8,000 procedures performed each year.
- Is the safest of all weight loss procedures, with complication rates below 1%
- Is performed via key hole surgery, allowing an early return to normal every day activities
- 80% of lap band patients will lose between 50% and 60% of their excess weight
- Is reversible and adjustable, allowing one to control their eating habits and weight loss
Financing Weight Loss Surgery
Lap Band Surgery is now also more accessible and affordable than ever before and there are a number of financial options available to help you start your journey to permanent weight loss.
- Accessing your Superannuation Fund
- Accessing your Home Loan
- Private Health Fund Cover
- Low Interest Rate Payment Plans
At Lapsurg Obesity Surgery Centre on the Gold Coast you are supported before and after the procedure by our team of dedicated professionals. All our services are provided in-house and we place an emphasis on sharing your journey to sustainable weight loss with you. Call 1300 WEIGHTLOSS (1300 934 448) today to book your free evaluation for weight loss surgery.
Ask Our Surgeon A Question
Register for our free lap band and weight loss surgery seminar. CALL 1300 WEIGHTLOSS (1300 934 448), email us, or register online below;
An Insider's Guide
An Insider’s Guide to the first 12 months of living with a Gastric Band may provide you with interesting and helpful information, given from first hand experience.
Get friendly advice & support from those in the know...
Calculate Your BMI